The contractor who responded me on my call and worked on the project is Mr. Albert W. Carmen, the Vice President of the company.
- Before the work, getting an approval from the Board by submitting a completed application form with a County License and an Insurance Certificate for the work was required, since I live in a COOP apt.
Mr. Carmen was very patient and cooperative during the procedure to finally get an approval.
- On the workday scheduled, he arrived promptly and was professional and courteous in manner.
- It was a quick job, took 2+ hours to completely finish and left bathroom clean.
Beforehand, with my buy offer to him, I, also,
- Submitted a 10% discount coupon which was on the Angie's List
- Requested him 24 inches long additional re-caulking for a sink in the bathroom
He accepted and took both items above i.e., taking 10% discount without adding any charge on the item.Yoshie Matsumura,
Read what our clients are saying about us.
"When we decided to remodel our bathroom, we went to number of tiles store. But, neither we were satisfied with the price nor with designs. Then we moved to Permaceram. They gave us so many choices and the price they charged for it was unbeatable. When they completed the whole remodeling process, we just got amazed. That was fantastic. I would love to recommend them."Venusgeorge.,
"I thought of replacing my very old bath tub, but was worried about the costs. Then one of my friends told me to approach Permaceram, so that I could find a solution. They told me the process of refinishing the bath tub which was far less than the replacing price. They did the job and I was very surprised that my bath tub looked like a brand new one. They also offered warranty for the work. I was very impressed. I would highly recommend them."Olivia C.,
"I have heard remodels are stressful, but working with Permaceram was pure pleasure. My house was kept clean during the remodelling and my bathroom turned out fabulous! I am truly impressed with their professional and fast service. It has been a pleasure dealing with them for my bathroom remodel."Garry D.,