Following the Care and Maintenance Instructions given to you the day your work was completed will help ensure that your refinished fixtures remain beautiful and new for many years to come. We recommend cleaning your refinished fixture at least one time each week. The best thing you can do is to wipe down with a towel or, in the case of tiles, use a squeegee after each use.
Use only non-abrasive cleaners such as Scrubbing Bubbles (Original – Without Bleach), Lysol Tub & Tile, Dawn Dish Soap or other mild cleaners which specifically state ‘Approved For Acrylic Surfaces’ on the back label, but apply only with a non-abrasive sponge.
DO fix any dripping faucets as quickly as possible to prevent rust stains or mineral deposits from your water and pipes. (This condition also voids any guarantee)
DO NOT: Leave bar soap or bottles standing on the surface for long periods of time. If we have refinished your soap dish, use a rubber insert to protect the finish.
DO NOT USE: (List not all-inclusive) Comet, Ajax, Bleach, Kaboom or other abrasive cleaners, acids, toilet bowl cleaners or any product not designed specifically for acrylic bathroom fixture cleaning.Brillo-pads, scrubbing sponges, steel wool, sandpaper or any other gritty objects or cleaners to clean the tub.
DO NOT TOUCH OR USE the fixtures within 6 hours after the refinishing process is completed.
DO NOT bathe animals in a resurfaced bathtub.
DO NOT USE tools, ladders or any other heavy objects in the tub.
Perma Ceram of Westchester Inc offers up to an unconditional 5 year workmanship guarantee. We guarantee that all the resurfacing work we perform and should it fail (cracking, peeling, or any workmanship defect not caused by neglect or mistreatment on the part of the customer), we will repair at NO COST TO YOU.
Perma Ceram of Westchester will NOT be liable for:
- Damage caused by objects placed on the refinished surface such as: suction-cup bathmats, pillows, soap dishes or any similar products used on the tub. We offer a slip resistant surface as an accessory option to our tub service.
- Damage caused by the use of any product not specifically designed for acrylic surfaces which may include: Comet, Ajax, Kaboom or ANY other abrasive cleaners, acids, toilet bowl cleaners, etc.
- Damage caused by the use of abrasives such as: comet, scrubbing sponges, steel wool, sandpaper or any other gritty objects or cleaners.
- Damage caused by the bathtub being touched or exposed to water within 24 hours following the completion of the refinishing process.
- Damage caused by the use of tools, ladders or other heavy objects in the tub, dropped on the tub, or knocked against it.ere
- Perma Ceram is not responsible for any damage caused by the removal of taped and papered fixtures.